Green card is a document used in the United States to identify a permanent resident of the country.
Benefits of green card
- You can legally live in the USA
Freely move between states and change your place of living. After 10 years, a green card is renewed.
Freely enter and leave the USA
The green card holder is able to leave the country, but this is not advised if the Green Card is about to expire.
- You get all the rights of a US citizen except the right to vote.
- You are eligible to apply for the USA citizenship in 5 years.
- You can freely apply for any position in the United States, with the exception of political ones.
- If you have worked in the United States for at least 10 years, you are eligible for a pension and other benefits.
The insurance system in the USA is the most reliable in the world. But one of the prerequisites for participation in it is a residence permit in the United States.
Access to the US credit system and low interest rates.
Access to the US education system. Kids can attend public schools for free and are eligible for various college grants.
- You will also be able to travel to countries that allow visa-free access from the United States.