EB-5 is a type of US visa that leads to permanent residency and presents the holder with a large list of new opportunities: social benefits, access to medical care and education.
EB-5 visa benefits
- An investor can freely enter and leave the country for any reason
- The business in which the investor has invested does not have to be under his/her control, and he/she is not required to reside in the United States
- There are no requirements for education and English proficiency.
- When the investment period ends, which is an average of five years, the investor gets his/her full investment amount back.
- Investor's spouse and unmarried children under 21 can obtain green cards through a single investment.